At HU, we believe in the power of teamwork and creativity to solve the world’s most complex problems.
Our people are humble, adaptable, and ask questions, believing that a supportive and collaborative community will produce the best and most innovative ideas. Together, we can build enduring solutions that make a meaningful impact on the world. Join us!
San Francisco, CA
The Receptionist will support Humanity United’s staff and visitors by performing general administrative office duties to ensure the smooth functioning of the office. Key responsibilities will include answering and transferring incoming calls, greeting and directing all visitors, managing office and kitchen supplies, and supporting office events and meetings.
As the face of Humanity United, you must be friendly, customer service oriented, organized, energetic, and unflappable.
San Francisco, CA
- Provide on-site support for initiative, fielding requests and inquiries both internally from other departments and externally from grantees, funders, and other partners.
- Support grant processes and reporting, including any related administrative tasks
- Lead the development and maintenance of program administration and communication systems and files, records, and other information retrieval systems, as necessary; handle initiative’s knowledge management on Box/intranet
- Support monitoring, evaluation, and learning efforts, including development and maintenance of MEL plan, data/impact tracking, and managing RFP processes
- Assist in the development and implementation of HU’s systems-based strategy, including preparation of board documents
- Build and manage relationships with various Foundation departments, particularly with Grants Management, Legal, and Finance
Manager/Senior Manager, Human Trafficking and Labor Migration
- Ensuring high quality programs and initiatives are built, identified and funded to achieve HU’s intended impact.
- Managing program strategy and learning to achieve HU’s intended impact using a complex systems practice, including the development and use of systems maps, theories of change, and other internal strategy processes.
- Managing an Investment Manager who oversees key aspects of the strategy.
- Managing partner relationships, identifying new partners and overseeing implementation and reporting of grants and initiatives. This includes frequent collaboration with HU’s partners who include UN agencies, senior government officials, multinational corporate representatives, major international institutions, grassroots groups and workers groups.
Humanity United is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to treating all applicants and employees without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religious creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veterans status, citizenship and immigration status, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This equal employment opportunity commitment applies to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, advertising, recruiting, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.