At HU, we believe in the power of teamwork and creativity to solve the world’s most complex problems.
Our people are humble, adaptable, and ask questions, believing that a supportive and collaborative community will produce the best and most innovative ideas. Together, we can build enduring solutions that make a meaningful impact on the world. Join us!
Executive Associate & Board Liaison
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Partner, including calendaring, schedule management, expense reports, etc.
- Handle the Managing Partner's travel, meeting and conference schedules, and logistics. Provide preliminary research, meeting materials and travel arrangements, and prepare briefing packages/talking points/speech outlines.
- Serve as the Managing Partner's administrative liaison to the Board of Trustees.
- Lead all Board Meeting logistics and work with staff to prepare for meetings.
- Prepare briefs, reports and analysis as needed, and compile Board Book on behalf of the Managing Partner and with supervision of the General Counsel and Board Secretary.
- Ensure quality control for all Managing Partner communications (staff, board, and external).
Humanity United is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to treating all applicants and employees without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religious creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veterans status, citizenship and immigration status, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This equal employment opportunity commitment applies to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, advertising, recruiting, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.